I got my Clubhouse invite today. I haven’t used the app yet, but from what I hear, it’s awesome. It’s addictive (in a good way), it lets you meet interesting people, learn new things and participate in meaningful discussions. It also lets you talk to people with whom you would probably never get to talk in real life (celebrities, public figures, but also people outside of your “normal” circles). I also know that Clubhouse is a venture-funded startup, and, you know, investors usually want their money back - with profit.
Hello and welcome to my homepage! This is what I’m currently up to:
- Machine Learning - I’m passionate about Natural Language Processing and I help my consulting clients adopt cutting-edge NLP in their projects.
- Gruveo - I am the founder of Gruveo, a business platform for easy video calling. I came up with the idea and coded the early versions.
- Overtalk - Overtalk is a voice messenger that lets you keep in touch with the people you care about. I’ve learned Swift and iOS development to make Overalk possible.
- Steve’s Archive - I have compiled over 250 Steve Jobs videos in an online archive organized according to the man’s bio by Walter Isaacson.
- DJing Tips - DJing Tips is my creative outlet for sharing tips and tricks with beginner DJs.
- JM’s DJing Secrets (in Russian) - My original DJing website for Russian-speaking audiences.
Here is some press that my projects have generated over the years.
- Gruveo Brings Anonymous Video Calls To The iPhone And iPad (TechCrunch)
- Gruveo Brings Fast, No-Install, Anonymous Video Calling to Android (Lifehacker)
- Gruveo Offers Super-Fast, Anonymous Video Calls, No Installs Required (Lifehacker)
- Must watch: A collection of over 250 videos about Steve Jobs presented in biographical order (TheNextWeb)